1) Sublime Causes recognises the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. This Policy describes how we treat user information we collect on http://sublimecauses.com, other online and offline sources.
3) Sublime Causes is a brand of Mothers Business and Social Services Pvt. Ltd, having its registered office at Citi Centre, Level 6, 10/11, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 004, India. Phone: +91-44-42218750.
4) Information we collect:
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Sublime Causes.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- We collect information in different ways: We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you fill any online application or request/inquiry forms that we include in our website or social media handles. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
5) Use of your personal information:
- We use information to contact you. We might use the information you provide to contact you for promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your transactions, if you have indicated interest to donate to any of the causes posted on the network. We may also use your information to verify if you have duly received any funds from donors for the causes you raised on the network.
- We use information to improve our digital portal. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and visitor interests. We may use your information to make our website and services better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our organization, our human resources, or our websites.
- We use information for our marketing purposes.
- We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you relevant emails or SMS.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
6) Sharing of information with third-parties:
- We will share information with third parties who perform any services on our behalf. We will share information with our business partners.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our service is sold we may give our information as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
7) Email Opt-Out: You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request.
© 2018 Sublime Causes - All Rights Reserved